Dry Fusion's new, purpose built premises in Leyland has afforded the company 5,000 sq. ft of high level space, which in turn has helped us deliver a new sales and distribution operation that now includes a trade counter and fully computerised ordering and telesales system.
Our friendly customer services team is available to assist you with any enquiries you may have and with placing your orders. You also have access to our highly trained cleaning technicians and engineers who can help solve any technical or cleaning problems you may have.
- Customer services and showroom open
- Free carriage on orders over £150.00 or £100 online
- Next working day delivery on stock items for order placed before 3pm
Call us for an information pack or to arrange a no obligation demonstration of the Dry Fusion system.
Why use Dry Fusion?
- We operate to ISO 9001-2008 Quality Standard.
- All employees receive full training to industry standard by internal and external instructors.
- We only operate with fully tested and approved cleaning equipment and solutions.
- All our employees and procedures comply with all current Health and Safety procedures and we hold the Safe Contractor Approved Status to confirm this.
- We work with a range of Europe's leading floor covering manufacturers to ensure that we have the most up to date information on all products within the market place.
- A continuous investment program ensures that we remain fully up to date with the latest innovations in technology, equipment and cleaning solutions.
- Our commitment to the Environment forms the starting point of all our operational procedures.
- We provide a full range of advisory services to assist all our clients with installation, maintenance and restorative cleaning of floor coverings within their premises.